INFORMAL TRAINING RUNS
INFORMAL TRAINING RUNS DURING THE WEEK
Training during the week is extremely important in order to succeed!
Therefore, we are providing some informal training options
during the week for you to join at your convenience.
Please take a look at the following options (Paces vary) and let us know if you have questions.
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at 4:40 and 4:45 am at 17th Street Causeway starting from the Renaissance Hotel on 17th St
- Thursday at 5:30 am Hollywood Beach at the Bandshell.
- Monday and Thursday at 7:00 am at Vista View Park
- Tuesday and Thursday at 5:30 am at Weston Town Center/Jamba Juice parking lot with Assistant Coach Mindy (TBC)
- Tuesday at 7:00 PM on 17th St (meet at Art Institute or Renaissance Hotel): Several runners & walkers meet to do Bridge Repeats. call Kathy Gent for timing and miles at 954-261-6018
- Thursday at 6:30 pm at Running Wild
- Monday 7:30 PM at Central Park in Plantation: The Plantation walking group sometimes meets on Mondays for 3-4 miles. Meet at pavilion near the south side of the lake right near the entrance just north of Broward Blvd. that also takes you to the swimming pool.
- Tuesday and Thursday at 7:15 - 7:30 pm in Plantation’s Central Park. Call Pat Gent (954-249-3246) to confirm the time for the week. Once established, the runners/walkers attending will determine a set start time for future dates. Meet at the south pavilion located at the south end of the lake and the soccer fields. There are usually both walkers and runners!
- Stay tuned for more!
Hope to see you there!